Thursday, August 27, 2020

Tell me about yourself; appreciate response.

When you face a job interview or any other meeting you must have asked, "Tell me about yourself." There are many ways of responding of this question. But the basic rules are to be included three points, introduction, accomplishment and capabilities. Context may vary in different background candidates but the main points must be included.

Here is the sample:

1. Introductory part:

This is Ferdous Hasan Mithun, a veterinary student with one year of experience and I am looking for new opportunities in the field. My friends probably would say, I am articulate, trustworthy and passionate professional.

2. Accomplishment: (2-3 sentences)

First, I obtained excellent marks on my academic subjects. Additionally, I treated the sick animals for clients in Jamalpur district for one year in 2020. Finally, I received Merck Animal Health Scholarship from America for financial support on an idea solving competition in 2019. 

3. Capabilities/Skills:

I am good at basic computer knowledge specially in MS word, PowerPoint,Excel and Internet. My skills include English communicating skill at good level. I am skilled in organizing programs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Never share any links or personal information. Keep your privacy strong.

Ferdous Hasan Mithun

How Will You Isolate and Characterise Salmonella spp. from Beef?

Isolation and Molecular Characterization of Salmonella spp. from Beef. Author:  Ferdous Hasan Mithun* Introduction: Innumberable foodborne z...