Saturday, June 30, 2018

That inspired me much to be a vet.

Hi,
It's me Ferdous Hasan Mithun who is studying at veterinary science at Bangladesh Agricultural University,Mymensigh-2202.
When I was at 18, I have been decided to being a vet.
My minds cry by seeing a neglected sick animals without treatment that makes me much passionate. I want to provide free treatment of that animals and also I would like to build up a pet hospital in Dhaka city.To be a good veterinarian I would like to go abroad for higher study and to get applied knowledge about confirmatory diagnosis.I have no much money but I believe that "Where there is a will,there is a way."
I'm praying DUA to you so that I could devote my life for all animals and save my country from one health diseases.
Thank you to all.

2 comments:

Never share any links or personal information. Keep your privacy strong.

Ferdous Hasan Mithun

How Will You Isolate and Characterise Salmonella spp. from Beef?

Isolation and Molecular Characterization of Salmonella spp. from Beef. Author:  Ferdous Hasan Mithun* Introduction: Innumberable foodborne z...