Thursday, August 2, 2018

Summary

"Never turn backward" depending on this three words my steps started when I was in 16 even on going now. Althought I had to face out many hinders but I have to go.I was borned in a poor family, no onne else who instructions me better. But my mother and brother tried most as far as they could. I will must stay dept to them forever.Struggling of my life on going. There is no remarkable experiences or skills because of being a student yet. But I have a lot of dreams.Among those to be a good man is major.Then I want to do something for my country people at least a specific area. It could be a upozilla either district or division or whole Bangladesh.I think as a vet it is quietly possible. Free consultency about animal diseases,diagnosis and their treatment, giving suggestions and dirrections to the people to creat farms and management systems could be included. And personally, I have another dream to make a big dairy cattle farm and creating a poultry industry maintaining high biosecurity. You know that Bangladeshi people can't take sufficient milk(average under 50ml/day per head) and meat. In many area, may families who are unable to take beef meat, mutton 2 times over the year. So, they are suffering a lot about malnutrition and other nutritional and metabolic diseases. And hence I have decided to supply basic processed food supply from my rearing farm animals.Disital pet hospital making boosts up my mind regularly.Neglected street animals die without any treatment, they are bitten by peoples.For this reason I want to make a organization," Animal welfare trust" for advising the neglected people,raising awreness among them and forbidding to do that inhumanity.Being a student have some extra-curricular activities also. Warking with two voluntary organizations and donating blood willingly to needy people. Althought have computer skills but very limited but now updating myself by grasping hand of the modern era is my motto.
Please pray for me. Stay safe all.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never share any links or personal information. Keep your privacy strong.

Ferdous Hasan Mithun

How Will You Isolate and Characterise Salmonella spp. from Beef?

Isolation and Molecular Characterization of Salmonella spp. from Beef. Author:  Ferdous Hasan Mithun* Introduction: Innumberable foodborne z...